What is it?
IT support systems are an operational support system that manage functions like network inventory, service provisioning, network configuration and fault management.
Their main services are
IT support: Pro-active support services to provide fast and effective resolution to issues
Managed IT: It is a model of IT management where the responsibilities and risks associated with managing the IT systems is shifted to the Managed Service Provider. This service ensures that you receive routine monitoring and fast responses maintaining the network at highest of standards.
IT services: A compelling combination of niche network and security services as well as generalist IT support services.
IT solutions: Ensures smooth transition with the IT solution by specializing in multiple IT solutions.
- Unlimited Telephone Assistant
- Unlimited Remote ACCess Support- Local On-site-Support
- 24/7 Monitoring and Management
- Pro-actice Maintenance
- One Off Solutions and Ad Hoc Work Undertaken
- High Quality Economical Solutions
- Excellent proven Track Record
- Fully MAanged Back-Up Solution
The services are provided based on the needs of the small business and adaptive IT support services to meet small business requirements. The following considerations are made on small business services:
- Small business often have low internal IT knowledge
- Small businesses have small budgets and are price sensitive
- Resolving issues as quickly as possible
- 24/7 managed network an server support
- Pre-configuration of PCs with the chosen software
- Complete staff cover even on holidays
- First-line support everyday so that daily It problems are resolved
- Ensures the companies’ are getting the best out of their mobile phone tariff so that extra costs on remote access is avoided
- Provision of remote working solutions so that the staff can work with flexibility
- Internal usage monitoring
- Makes sure the company gets the bandwidth they need to effectively manage the business
- Organization of office moves and refreshments to ensure the smooth running of It continues uninterrupted
Benefits of IT system services
Lower total IT costs – A regular monthly fee covers all the preventive and proactive maintenance cost for client machines reducing total IT costs.
Reduced hidden cost and increased staff productivity – The client PC s are more stable and secure with little disruptions and breakdown that gives the stuff more time to recover. The services allow that all the needed tools are at the finger tips that reduce training costs and reducing time-consuming support calls.
Greater IT cost predictability – Fixed monthly fees cover monitoring, preventive, maintenance, and unlimited remote support to clients that identifies the exact IT cost per month and so can budget a plan approximately.
Stronger alignment of IT with business goals – The IT consultants examine client business goals and provide advice and support based on both available and future technology to make sure clients’ networks are strong and efficient.
- Concentrate on your business goals
- Capitalize on opportunities
- Preserve your companies’ assets
- Take the weight off your mind
- Enhance productivity